• We live
within the tradition and spirituality of St. Francis and St.
Clare of Assisi.
• We live the vows of chastity, poverty and obedience.
• We believe in and live community life, centered in the
• We fully believe and support the teachings of our Holy
Father and the Roman Catholic Church.
• Our professional work is a way of fulfilling our mission
as Brothers in a world that knows the rupture of fraternal
• We are financially self-supporting.
• We are sponsored by the Franciscan Sisters of the Eucharist,
a Pontifical order founded in 1973, whose motherhouse is
in Meriden, Connecticut, USA.
• We are a Public Association of the Faithful approved
by the Archdiocese of Hartford.
• We generate enthusiasm; we are in love with our Call
to be Brothers.